Motivating By Appreciation
We know that individuals in the workplace need to feel appreciated in order to enjoy their job, do their best work, have positive work relationships and stay with their organization long-term.
During this workshop participants will learn:
- The importance of appreciation
- The Five Languages of Appreciation
- How to put the Five Languages to work
- Tools for showing individuals appreciation and how to make it stick
As a result of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Express genuine appreciation to co-workers and colleagues
- Create a more positive work environment
- Improve everyone’s ability to show appreciation for difficult coworkers or clients
- Individualize your expressions of appreciation by speaking the right language
Format: Interactive, supported by appreciation inventory to be taken by each participant.
Presented by: Fran Pangakis and Shari Tastad.
ADMC members and Dental Consultants Shari Tastad and Fran Pangakis have recently been named as Certified Facilitators of the Appreciation at Work training process.
Tastad and Pangakis completed the training developed by Paul White, Ph.D., co-author of The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace: Empowering Organizations by Encouraging People, and are authorized to conduct training seminars to organizations and work-based teams with the Appreciation at Work curriculum.
How to Reward Your Staff Without Spending a Chunk of Change
Cues That Appreciation Is Needed PDF:
Appreciation_Cues.pdf - 86kb
How Dysfunctional Is Your Workplace QUIZ PDF:
Dysfunction_Quiz.pdf - 553kb
10 Easiest Ways To Show Appreciation PDF:
Easy10Appreciation.pdf - 487kb