EBrilliance: Enhancing Your Skill, Ability & Success
Would you like systems to be smoother and relationships stronger?
Until now you and your team may not have had opportunity for discovery your EBrilliance. Much like any gemstone your brilliance lies quietly undercover, waiting to be discovered. EBrillance allows you to bring your brilliance forth by shaping, polishing and celebrating your gemstone qualities for exceptional value in your business.
- Establish strong trust account
- Execute your business plan with enthusiasm
- Energize team, self, clients
- Enjoy your work
- Employee the right people
Fundamental of your business can be more effective by examining the systems from the emotional intelligence standpoint.
Whether the systems are in place or not, we are passionate in our belief that an increase in your emotional intelligence that can be a turning point for your business. By discovering your leadership EBrilliance you will discover your exceptional talent, ability and ultimate success.
We offer several courses. Click on the EBrilliance Sparkles to read more about each course. Click again to hide.
Motivating By Appreciation
People desperately want to feel appreciated and valued in their jobs, and most people don't actually feel appreciated.
Learn how you can help fix this problem in your business...
Develop Emotional Smarts to Build Your Practice from the Inside Out
Studies show that small increases in Emotional Intelligence generate geometric increases in financial performance.
- Identify how stress, energy and self-management affect your practice success.
- Learn how to effectively give and receive – even welcome – feedback.
- Identify your EQ strengths.
- Realize the importance of ROP (Return on People) and ROI (Return on Investment).
Everyone can be someone’s difficult person... must we?
Research shows we all believe 90% of the people we deal with are difficult!
- Learn to focus on results, not issues.
- Move from problems to solutions.
- Increase skills for resolving conflict.
- Move from confrontation to carefrontation.
Leadership: It’s Not as Scary as You Think!
Is leadership a role or a choice? Good leaders are made, not born! Develop the leader within by:
- Increasing trust in your organization.
- Discovering the power of Purpose, Vision and Values.
- Enhancing focus to get things done.
- Learning how to make performance reviews pain-free and constructive, including effective two-way communication
Deliver “Brilliantly” on Customer Expectations
Customer Service at its best! Build on the core values of your business and learn how Expectations, Experiences and Emotions can work together to create Exceptional customer service.
- Dramatically increase patient and staff retention.
- Attract new patients and retain existing ones.
- Increase your referral base through customers as raving fans.
- Generate more income.
Where Rubber Meets the Road- Employment Law
Comprehensive human resource materials and guidance create a more stress free environment. You confidently make sound staffing decisions and more effectively address staff relations. Team, doctor and clients win!
- Develop a master plan for employer employee relations.
- Reduce office stress by hiring EI people.
- Establish clearly defined employment agreements.
- Understand requirements in your state for compliance with employment law.